Error Bounds and Asymptotic Expansions for Toeplitz Product Functionals of Unbounded Spectra
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Offer Lieberman & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2004. "Error bounds and asymptotic expansions for toeplitz product functionals of unbounded spectra," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 733-753, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ioannis Kasparis & Peter C. B. Phillips & Tassos Magdalinos, 2014.
"Nonlinearity Induced Weak Instrumentation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5-6), pages 676-712, August.
- Ioannis Kasparis & Peter C.B. Phillips & Tassos Magdalinos, 2012. "Non-linearity Induced Weak Instrumentation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1872, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ioannis Kasparis & Peter C.B. Phillips & Tassos Magdalinos, 2012. "Non-linearity Induced Weak Instrumentation," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 02-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Ginovyan, Mamikon S. & Sahakyan, Artur A., 2013. "On the trace approximations of products of Toeplitz matrices," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 753-760.
More about this item
KeywordsAsymptotic expansion; higher cumulants; long memory; singularity; spectral density; Toeplitz matrix;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .