Expansions for Approximate Maximum Likelihood Estimators of the Fractional Difference Parameter
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Offer Lieberman & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2005. "Expansions for approximate maximum likelihood estimators of the fractional difference parameter," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 8(3), pages 367-379, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Offer Lieberman & Peter Phillips, 2008.
"Refined Inference on Long Memory in Realized Volatility,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1-3), pages 254-267.
- Offer Lieberman & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2006. "Refined Inference on Long Memory in Realized Volatility," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1549, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lieberman, Offer & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2008.
"A complete asymptotic series for the autocovariance function of a long memory process,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 99-103, November.
- Offer Lieberman & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2006. "A Complete Asymptotic Series for the Autocovariance Function of a Long Memory Process," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1586, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gao, Jiti, 2007. "Nonlinear time series: semiparametric and nonparametric methods," MPRA Paper 39563, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2007.
- Poskitt, D.S. & Grose, Simone D. & Martin, Gael M., 2015.
"Higher-order improvements of the sieve bootstrap for fractionally integrated processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 94-110.
- D.S. Poskitt & Simone D. Grose & Gael M. Martin, 2012. "Higher Order Improvements of the Sieve Bootstrap for Fractionally Integrated Processes," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 9/12, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- D.S. Poskitt & Simone D. Grose & Gael M. Martin, 2013. "Higher-Order Improvements of the Sieve Bootstrap for Fractionally Integrated Processes," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 25/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsBootstrap; Edgeworth expansion; Fractional differencing; Pivotal statistic;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2004-07-26 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2004-07-26 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .