Expenditure Decisions of Divorced Mothers and Income Composition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Daniela Del Boca & Christopher J. Flinn, 1994. "Expenditure Decisions of Divorced Mothers and Income Composition," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(3), pages 742-761.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christine Hauser, 2008. "Child Support Enforcement and Children's Consumption," 2008 Meeting Papers 630, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Whitaker, James B. & Effland, Anne, 2009. "Income Stabilization Through Government Payments: How Is Farm Household Consumption Affected?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 38(1), April.
- World Bank, 2011.
"Work and Family : Latin American and Caribbean Women in Search of a New Balance
[Trabajo & familia : mujeres de América Latina y el Caribe en busca de un nuevo equilibrio - Resumen ejecuivo (Vol. 2," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12489, The World Bank.
- Welling, Linda & Bearance, Marci, 2002.
"Who's minding the kids? An economic comparison of sole and joint custody,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 15-29.
- Linda Welling & Marci Bearance, 2001. "Who's Minding the Kids? An Economic Comparison of Sole and Joint Custody," Department Discussion Papers 0101, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Del Boca, D. & Ribero, R., 1999.
"Visitations and Transfers in Non Intact Households,"
807, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Daniela del Boca & Rocio Ribero, 1999. "Visitations And Transfers In Non-Intact Househols," CHILD Working Papers wp09_00, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Daniela Del Boca & Rocio Ribero, 1999. "Visitations and Transfers in Non Intact Households," Working Papers 807, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Steven Garasky & Susan Stewart, 2007. "Evidence of the Effectiveness of Child Support and Visitation: Examining Food Insecurity among Children with Nonresident Fathers," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 105-121, March.
- D. Del Boca & C. J. Flinn, "undated". "Welfare effects of fixed and percentage-expressed child support awards," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1041-94, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Ian Walker & Yu Zhu, 2008. "Child Support and Educational Outcomes: Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey," Studies in Economics 0811, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Runnemark, Emma & Hedman, Jonas & Xiao, Xiao, 2014. "Do Consumers Pay More Using Debit Cards than Cash? An Experiment," Working Papers 2014:21, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Daniela Del Boca, 2003.
"Mothers, fathers and children after divorce: The role of institutions,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(3), pages 399-422, August.
- Daniela del Boca, 2001. "Mothers, Fathers And Children After Divorce: The Role Of Institutions," CHILD Working Papers wp25_01, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Del Boca, Daniela, 2002. "Mothers, Fathers and Children after Divorce: The Role of Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marie-Louise Leroux & Grégory Ponthière, 2013. "Optimal prevention when coexistence matters," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 1095-1127, July.
- Madden, D., 1999.
"The Kids are Alright? An Analysis of Child Benefit using Irish Data,"
99/26, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 1999. "The kids are alright? An analysis of child benefit using Irish data," Working Papers 199926, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Felső, Flóra Á & Soetevent, Adriaan R., 2014. "Broad and narrow bracketing in gift certificate spending," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 284-302.
- Reagan A. Baughman, 2017. "The impact of child support on child health," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 69-91, March.
- Daniela Del Boca & Rocio Ribero, 2003. "Visitations and Transfers After Divorce," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 187-204, September.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Ribero, Rocio, 1998. "Transfers in non-intact households," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-478, December.
- Peter Kooreman, 2000. "The Labeling Effect of a Child Benefit System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 571-583, June.
More about this item
Keywordsincome ; women ; economic equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:92-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .