Modeling stock pinning
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Challet, Damien & Stinchcombe, Robin, 2001. "Analyzing and modeling 1+1d markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 300(1), pages 285-299.
- Eckhard Platen & Martin Schweizer, 1998. "On Feedback Effects from Hedging Derivatives," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 67-84.
- Kempf, Alexander & Korn, Olaf, 1999. "Market depth and order size1," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 29-48, February.
- Marco Avellaneda & Michael Lipkin, 2003. "A market-induced mechanism for stock pinning," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(6), pages 417-425.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Mezard & Marc Potters, 2002. "Statistical properties of stock order books: empirical results and models," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 0203511, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- Xiaoyan Ni, Sophie & Pearson, Neil D. & Poteshman, Allen M., 2005. "Stock price clustering on option expiration dates," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 49-87, October.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Mezard & Marc Potters, 2002. "Statistical properties of stock order books: empirical results and models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 251-256.
- Giulia Iori & Carl Chiarella, 2002. "A simple microstructure model of double auction markets," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 44, Society for Computational Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cty:dpaper:06/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Publications Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decituk.html .