A market-induced mechanism for stock pinning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaoyan Ni, Sophie & Pearson, Neil D. & Poteshman, Allen M., 2005. "Stock price clustering on option expiration dates," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 49-87, October.
- repec:cai:finpug:fina_372_0039 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baurdoux, Erik J. & Chen, Nan & Surya, Budhi & Yamazak, Kazutoshi, 2015. "Optimal double stopping of a Brownian bridge," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61618, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marc Jeannin & Giulia Iori & David Samuel, 2008. "Modeling stock pinning," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(8), pages 823-831.
- Golez, Benjamin & Jackwerth, Jens Carsten, 2012.
"Pinning in the S&P 500 futures,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 566-585.
- Benjamin Golez & Jens Carsten Jackwerth, 2010. "Pinning in the S&P 500 Futures," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-12, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Rama Cont & Lakshithe Wagalath, 2016. "Institutional Investors And The Dependence Structure Of Asset Returns," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(02), pages 1-37, March.
- Görgens, Maik & Thulin, Måns, 2014. "Bias-correction of the maximum likelihood estimator for the α-Brownian bridge," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 78-86.
- Lakshithe Wagalath, 2014. "Modelling the rebalancing slippage of leveraged exchange-traded funds," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 1503-1511, September.
- Stivers, Chris & Sun, Licheng, 2013. "Returns and option activity over the option-expiration week for S&P 100 stocks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4226-4240.
- Erik J. Baurdoux & Nan Chen & Budhi A. Surya & Kazutoshi Yamazaki, 2014. "Optimal double stopping of a Brownian bridge," Papers 1409.2226, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2014.
- Christoph Kuhn & Budhi Arta Surya & Bjorn Ulbricht, 2014. "Optimal Selling Time of a Stock under Capital Gains Taxes," Papers 1501.00026, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:3:y:2003:i:6:p:417-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.