Profile identification via weighted related metric scaling : an application to dependent Spanish children
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cuadras, C. M. & Fortiana, J., 1995. "A Continuous Metric Scaling Solution for a Random Variable," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-14, January.
- J. Ramsay, 1980. "The joint analysis of direct ratings, pairwise preferences, and dissimilarities," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 149-165, June.
- de Leeuw, Jan, 2005. "Modern Multidimensional Scaling: Theory and Applications (Second Edition)," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 14(b04).
- Campbell, Malcolm, 1986. "An Integrated System for Estimating the Risk Premium of Individual Car Models in Motor Insurance," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 165-183, November.
- Haveman, Robert & Wolfe, Barbara, 2000. "The economics of disability and disability policy," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 18, pages 995-1051 Elsevier.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wsrepe:ws113628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_estadistica .