A Continuous Metric Scaling Solution for a Random Variable
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albarrán, Irene & Alonso, Pablo J. & Grané, Aurea, 2011. "Profile identification via weighted related metric scaling : an application to dependent Spanish children," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws113628, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Michael Funke & Marc Gronwald, 2009.
"A Convex Hull Approach to Counterfactual Analysis of Trade Openness and Growth,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2692, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Funke & Marc Gronwald, 2009. "A Convex Hull Approach to Counterfactual Analysis of Trade Openness and Growth," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20906, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Cuadras, C. M., 2002. "On the Covariance between Functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 19-27, April.
- Cuadras, C. M. & Atkinson, R. A. & Fortiana, J., 1997. "Probability densities from distances and discrimination," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 405-411, May.
- Salinelli, Ernesto, 2009. "Nonlinear principal components, II: Characterization of normal distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(4), pages 652-660, April.
- Grané, Aurea & Fortiana, Josep, 2006. "Karhunen-loève basis in goodness-of-fit tests decomposition: an evaluation," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws062710, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Itziar Irigoien & Concepcion Arenas & Elena Fernández & Francisco Mestres, 2010. "GEVA: geometric variability-based approaches for identifying patterns in data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 241-255, June.
- Cuadras, Carles M., 2015. "Contributions to the diagonal expansion of a bivariate copula with continuous extensions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 28-44.
- Cuadras, Carles M. & Cuadras, Daniel, 2008. "Eigenanalysis on a bivariate covariance kernel," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(10), pages 2497-2507, November.
- Eustasio Barrio & Juan Cuesta-Albertos & Carlos Matrán & Sándor Csörgö & Carles Cuadras & Tertius Wet & Evarist Giné & Richard Lockhart & Axel Munk & Winfried Stute, 2000. "Contributions of empirical and quantile processes to the asymptotic theory of goodness-of-fit tests," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 9(1), pages 1-96, June.
- D. Cox & M. Bayarri & M. Bayarri & C. Cuadras & Jośe Bernadro & F. Girón & E. Moreno & N. Keiding & D. Lindley & L. Pericchi & L. Piccinato & N. Reid & N. Wermuth, 1995. "The relation between theory and application in statistics," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 4(2), pages 207-261, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:52:y:1995:i:1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.