Eigenanalysis on a bivariate covariance kernel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cuadras, C. M., 2002. "On the Covariance between Functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 19-27, April.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cuadras, C. M. & Fortiana, J., 1995. "A Continuous Metric Scaling Solution for a Random Variable," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Lai, C. D. & Xie, M., 2000. "A new family of positive quadrant dependent bivariate distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 359-364, February.
- Rodríguez-Lallena, José Antonio & Úbeda-Flores, Manuel, 2004. "A new class of bivariate copulas," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 315-325, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cuadras, Carles M., 2015. "Contributions to the diagonal expansion of a bivariate copula with continuous extensions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 28-44.
More about this item
Keywordsprimary 62H20 secondary 60E05 FGM family Eigenfunctions Hoeffding's lemma Inequalities for covariances Positive quadrant dependence Series of constants Canonical correlations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:99:y:2008:i:10:p:2497-2507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.