Strategic incentives for kepping one set of books under the Arm's Length Principle
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anil Arya & Brian Mittendorf, 2008. "Pricing Internal Trade to Get a Leg up on External Rivals," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 709-731, September.
- Søren Bo Nielsen & Pascalis Raimondos-Møller & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2008.
"Taxes and Decision Rights in Multinationals,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(2), pages 245-258, April.
- Nielsen, Søren Bo & Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2006. "Taxes and Decision Rights in Multinationals," Working Papers 07-2006, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Nielsen, Søren Bo & Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2007. "Taxes and Decision Rights in Multinationals," Discussion Papers 2007/11, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Nielsen, Soren Bo & Raimondos-Møller, Pascalis & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2006. "Taxes and Decision Rights in Multinationals," CEPR Discussion Papers 5952, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Choe, Chongwoo & Matsushima, Noriaki, 2013.
"The arm's length principle and tacit collusion,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 119-130.
- Choe, Chongwoo & Matsushima, Noriaki, 2011. "The Arm's Length Principle and Tacit Collusion," MPRA Paper 37295, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Mar 2012.
- Chongwoo Choe & Noriaki Matsushima, 2012. "The Arm’s Length Principle and Tacit Collusion," Monash Economics Working Papers 02-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Alan Auerbach & Michael P. Devereux & Helen Simpson, 2007.
"Taxing Corporate Income,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2139, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Michael P. Devereux & Helen Simpson, 2008. "Taxing Corporate Income," NBER Working Papers 14494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Auerbach & Michael P Devereux & Helen Simpson, 2007. "Taxing corporate income," Working Papers 0705, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Charles E. Hyde & Chongwoo Choe, 2005. "Keeping Two Sets of Books: The Relationship Between Tax and Incentive Transfer Prices," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 165-186, March.
- Korn, Evelyn & Lengsfeld, Stephan, 2007. "Duopolistic Competition, Taxes, and the Arm's-Length Principle," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-378, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Moreno, Diego & Ubeda, Luis, 2001. "Capacity precommitment and price competition yield cournot outcomes," UC3M Working papers. Economics we014408, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Moreno Ruiz, Diego & Lemus Torres, Ana Belén, 2011. "The non-neutrality of the arm's length principle with imperfect competition," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1134, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ware, Roger, 1985. "Inventory Holding as a Strategic Weapon to Deter Entry," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 52(205), pages 93-101, February.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:werepe:we1135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.eco.uc3m.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.