Technology Transfer In Oligopolistic Markets With Heterogeneous Goods
In this paper we study technology transfer (TT) in a duopoly model with heterogeneous goods under quantity and price competition. We prove that some but not all the properties of TT under homogeneous goods are preserved in our framework.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +34-91 6249594
Fax: +34-91 6249329
Web page: http://www.eco.uc3m.esEmail:
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arijit Mukherjee, 2001. "Technology transfer with commitment," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 345-369.
- Marjit, Sugata, 1990. "On a non-cooperative theory of technology transfer," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 293-298, July.
- Dierker, E. & Dierker, H., 1998.
"Product Differentiation and Market Power,"
9804, Washington St. Louis - School of Business and Political Economy.
- repec:dgr:tuecis:994 is not listed on IDEAS
- Corchon, Luis C., 1994. "Comparative statics for aggregative games the strong concavity case," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 151-165, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:werepe:we057036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.