A discrete approach to continuum economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Brown, Donald J. & Burkinshaw, Owen, 1987. "Edgeworth equilibria in production economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 252-291, December.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D & Brown, Donald J & Burkinshaw, Owen, 1987. "Edgeworth Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1109-1137, September.
- Bewley, Truman F, 1973. "The Equality of the Core and the Set of Equilibria in Economies with Infinitely Many Commodities and a Continuum of Agents," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(2), pages 383-394, June.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K. & Mas-Colell, Andreu & Zame, William R., 1989. "Determinacy of equilibrium in large-scale economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 231-262, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hervés-Estévez, Javier & Moreno-García, Emma, 2015. "A bargaining-Walras approach for finite economies," MPRA Paper 69802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hervés-Beloso, Carlos & Moreno-García, Emma, 2009. "Large economies and two-player games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(9-10), pages 603-608, September.
- Hervés-Beloso, Carlos & Moreno-Garcia, Emma, 2008. "Competitive equilibria and the grand coalition," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 697-706, July.
- Allouch, Nizar & Florenzano, Monique, 2013. "Edgeworth rejective core and dividends equilibria of satiated exchange economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-6.
- He, Wei & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2015. "Equilibrium theory under ambiguity," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 86-95.
- Hervés-Estévez, Javier & Moreno-García, Emma, 2014. "On bargaining sets for finite economies," MPRA Paper 62303, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jul 2014.
- Achille Basile & Maria Gabriella Graziano & Ciro Tarantino, 2018. "Coalitional fairness with participation rates," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 123(2), pages 97-139, March.
- Anuj Bhowmik & Jiling Cao, 2013.
"On the core and Walrasian expectations equilibrium in infinite dimensional commodity spaces,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 53(3), pages 537-560, August.
- Bhowmik, Anuj & Cao, Jiling, 2011. "On the core and Walrasian expectations equilibrium in infinite dimensional commodity spaces," MPRA Paper 35060, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Nov 2011.
- Herves-Beloso, Carlos & Moreno-Garcia, Emma & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2005. "An equivalence theorem for a differential information economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 844-856, November.
- Moreno García, Emma & Hervés Beloso, Carlos, 1996. "Coaliciones y competencia perfecta," DE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía. DE 3362, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bhowmik, Anuj & Graziano, Maria Gabriella, 2015.
"On Vind’s theorem for an economy with atoms and infinitely many commodities,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 26-36.
- Anuj Bhowmik & Maria Gabriella Graziano, 2014. "On Vind's Theorem for an Economy with Atoms and Infinitely Many Commodities," CSEF Working Papers 364, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Marialaura Pesce, 2010. "On mixed markets with asymmetric information," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 45(1), pages 23-53, October.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:werepe:2813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.eco.uc3m.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.