Determinacy of equilibrium in large-scale economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-véron, 2009.
"Competitive Growth In A Life-Cycle Model: Existence And Dynamics,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(2), pages 459-484, 05.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Veron, 2004. "Competitive growth in a life-cycle model : existence and dynamics," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2009. "Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics," Post-Print hal-00630459, HAL.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & AUGERAUD-VERON Emmannuelle, 2007. "Competitive Growth in a Life-cycle Model: Existence and Dynamics," LERNA Working Papers 07.19.240, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2013. "The number of equilibria of smooth infinite economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 263-265.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2008. "The number of equilibria of smooth infinite economies with separable utilities," MPRA Paper 11099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2011. "The Number of Equilibria of Smooth Infinite Economies," Working Papers 2011-02, Banco de México.
- Covarrubias Enrique, 2010. "Regular Infinite Economies," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, July.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2007. "Regular Infinite Economies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 843644000000000034, David K. Levine.
- Enrique Covarrubias, 2010. "Regular Infinite Economies," Working Papers 2010-03, Banco de México.
- Covarrubias, Enrique, 2008. "Determinacy of equilibria of smooth infinite economies," MPRA Paper 9437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Accinelli, E. & Covarrubias, E., 2014. "An extension of the Sard–Smale Theorem to convex domains with an empty interior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 123-128.
- Elvio Accinelli & Enrique Covarrubias, 2013. "An Extension of the Sard-Smale Theorem to Domains with an Empty Interior," Working Papers 2013-23, Banco de México.
- Accinelli, Elvio & Covarrubias, Enrique, 2013. "An extension of the Sard-Smale Theorem to domains with an empty interior," MPRA Paper 47404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chris Shannon & William R. Zame, 2002. "Quadratic Concavity and Determinacy of Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 631-662, March.
- Chris Shannon and William R. Zame., 1999. "Quadratic Concavity and Determinacy of Equilibrium," Economics Working Papers E99-271, University of California at Berkeley.
- Shannon, Chris & Zame, William R., 1999. "Quadratic Concavity and Determinacy of Equilibrium," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3fv586x6, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Chris Shannon & William R. Zame, 2000. "Quadratic Concavity and Determinacy of Equilibrium," GE, Growth, Math methods 9912001, EconWPA.
- Smith, Peter, 1992. "Policy generating systems: Market forces and agricultural and rural development and research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 311-332.
- d’Albis, Hippolyte & Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle & Hupkes, Hermen Jan, 2015. "Local determinacy of prices in an overlapping generations model with continuous trading," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 16-24.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Augeraud-Véron, Emmanuelle & Hupkes, Herman Jan, 2014. "Local Determinacy of Prices in an Overlapping Generations Model with Continuous Trading," MPRA Paper 59126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron & Hermen Jan Hupkes, 2015. "Local determinacy of prices in an overlapping generations model with continuous trading," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01175922, HAL.
- Varada Rajan, Ashvin, 1997. "Generic properties of the core and equilibria of pure exchange economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 471-486, May.
- Garcia-Cutrin, Javier & Herves-Beloso, Carlos, 1993. "A Discrete Approach to Continuum Economies," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(3), pages 577-583, July.
- Hervés Beloso, Carlos & García Cutrín, Javier, 1991. "A discrete approach to continuum economies," UC3M Working papers. Economics 2813, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- H. Polemarchakis & S. Demichelis, 2002. "Frequency of Trade and the Determinancy of Equilibrium Paths: Logarithmic Economies of Overlapping Generations Under Certainty," Working Papers 2002-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:18:y:1989:i:3:p:231-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed