Evaluating Participatory Modeling: Developing a Framework for Cross-case Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blackstock, K.L. & Kelly, G.J. & Horsey, B.L., 2007. "Developing and applying a framework to evaluate participatory research for sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 726-742, February.
- Anne Dray & Pascal Perez & Natalie Jones & Christophe Le Page & Patrick D'aquino & Ian White & Titeem Auatabu, 2006. "The AtollGame Experience: from Knowledge Engineering to a Computer-Assisted Role Playing Game," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 9(1), pages 1-6.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Doole, Graeme J. & Pannell, David J., 2013.
"A process for the development and application of simulation models in applied economics,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(1), March.
- Graeme J. Doole & David J. Pannell, 2013. "A process for the development and application of simulation models in applied economics," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(1), pages 79-103, January.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:31:y:2017:i:15:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1775-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsparticipation; modeling; evaluation; complex systems science;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-03-08 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-03-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2008-03-08 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-PBE-2008-03-08 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cse:wpaper:2008-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSE-Webrequest). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/secsiau.html .