Report NEP-PBE-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hauptmeier, Sebastian, 2007. "The Impact of Fiscal Equalization on Local Expenditure Policies: Theory and Evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-081, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kimiko Terai, 2008. "Interregional Disparities in Productivity and the Choice of Fiscal Regime," Working Papers 070813, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2008. "Public Debt as Private Wealth," Discussion Papers in Economics 2143, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Brownbridge, Martin & Canagarajah, Sudharshan, 2008. "Fiscal policy for growth and development in Tajikistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4532, The World Bank.
- Ezemenari, Kene & Kebede, Ephraim & Lahiri, Sajal, 2008. "The fiscal impact of foreign aid in Rwanda : a theoretical and empirical analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4541, The World Bank.
- Stuart Adam & Glen Loutzenhiser, 2007. "Integrating Income Tax and National Insurance: an interim report," IFS Working Papers W07/21, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Natalie A Jones & Pascal Perez & Thomas G Measham & Gail J Kelly & Patrick D’Aquino & Katherine Daniell & Anne Dray & Nils Ferrand, 2008. "Evaluating Participatory Modeling: Developing a Framework for Cross-case Analysis," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-11, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/3/doc2008-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vagliasindi, Maria, 2008. "Governance arrangements for state owned enterprises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4542, The World Bank.
- Krug, B., 2008. "Public Finance in China since the Late Qing Dynasty," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-005-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.