Report NEP-PBE-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hauptmeier, Sebastian, 2007. "The Impact of Fiscal Equalization on Local Expenditure Policies: Theory and Evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-081, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kimiko Terai, 2008. "Interregional Disparities in Productivity and the Choice of Fiscal Regime," Working Papers 070813, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2008. "Public Debt as Private Wealth," Discussion Papers in Economics 2143, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Brownbridge, Martin & Canagarajah, Sudharshan, 2008. "Fiscal policy for growth and development in Tajikistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4532, The World Bank.
- Ezemenari, Kene & Kebede, Ephraim & Lahiri, Sajal, 2008. "The fiscal impact of foreign aid in Rwanda : a theoretical and empirical analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4541, The World Bank.
- Stuart Adam & Glen Loutzenhiser, 2007. "Integrating Income Tax and National Insurance: an interim report," IFS Working Papers W07/21, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Natalie A Jones & Pascal Perez & Thomas G Measham & Gail J Kelly & Patrick D’Aquino & Katherine Daniell & Anne Dray & Nils Ferrand, 2008. "Evaluating Participatory Modeling: Developing a Framework for Cross-case Analysis," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-11, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/3/doc2008-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vagliasindi, Maria, 2008. "Governance arrangements for state owned enterprises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4542, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765011287 is not listed on IDEAS anymore