The AtollGame Experience: from Knowledge Engineering to a Computer-Assisted Role Playing Game
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hare, M & Deadman, P, 2004. "Further towards a taxonomy of agent-based simulation models in environmental management," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 25-40.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dinar, Ariel & Farolfi, Stefano & Patrone, Fioravante & Rowntree, Kate, 2006. "TO NEGOTIATE OR TO GAME THEORIZE: Negotiation vs. Game Theory Outcomes for Water Allocation Problems in the Kat Basin, South Africa," Working Papers 60888, University of Pretoria, Department of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development.
- Magnus Moglia & Stephen Cook & Ashok Sharma & Stewart Burn, 2011. "Assessing Decentralised Water Solutions: Towards a Framework for Adaptive Learning," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 25(1), pages 217-238, January.
- Natalie A Jones & Pascal Perez & Thomas G Measham & Gail J Kelly & Patrick D’Aquino & Katherine Daniell & Anne Dray & Nils Ferrand, 2008. "Evaluating Participatory Modeling: Developing a Framework for Cross-case Analysis," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-11, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:210:y:2008:i:1:p:115-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boschetti, Fabio & Richert, Claire & Walker, Iain & Price, Jennifer & Dutra, Leo, 2012. "Assessing attitudes and cognitive styles of stakeholders in environmental projects involving computer modelling," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 247(C), pages 98-111.
- Hertzog, Thomas & Poussin, Jean-Christophe & Tangara, Bréhima & Kouriba, Indé & Jamin, Jean-Yves, 2014. "A role playing game to address future water management issues in a large irrigated system: Experience from Mali," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 1-14.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge Elicitation; Associative Network; Ontology; Water Management; Pacific; Tarawa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2005-30-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.