Mesures techniques, Choix Institutionnels et Equité dans l’usage d’une ressource commune : Le cas du littoral marseillais
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dominique Ami & Juliette Rouchier, 2014. "Mesures techniques, Choix Institutionnels et Equité dans l'usage d'une ressource commune : Le cas du littoral marseillais," Working Papers halshs-01004808, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Janssen, Marco A. & Ostrom, Elinor, 2006. "Governing Social-Ecological Systems," Handbook of Computational Economics,in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 30, pages 1465-1509 Elsevier.
- Edella Schlager & Elinor Ostrom, 1992. "Property-Rights Regimes and Natural Resources: A Conceptual Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 249-262.
- Patrick D'aquino & Christophe Le Page & François Bousquet & Alassane Bah, 2003. "Using Self-Designed Role-Playing Games and a Multi-Agent System to Empower a Local Decision-Making Process for Land Use Management: the SelfCormas Experiment in Senegal," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, pages 1-5.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutions; règles; IAD; littoral; Marseille; Parc National des Calanques; perception de la nature;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aim:wpaimx:1427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yves Doazan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/maseafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.