Report NEP-CBE-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube & Johannes Kaiser & JÃ¼rgen von Hagen, 2007. "Exchange Rate Determination: A Model of the Decisive Role of Central Bank Cooperation and Conflict," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse18_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Robin Pope, 2007. "Beggar Thy Neighbour Exchange Rate Regime Misadvice Â from Misapplications of Mundell (1961) and the Remedy," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse1_2007, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Nov 2007.
- Sebastian J. Goerg & Gari Walkowitz, 2008. "Presentation Effects in Cross-Cultural Experiments - An Experimental Framework for Comparisons," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse4_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Borghans Lex & Lee Duckworth Angela & Heckman James J. & Weel Bas ter, 2008. "The Economics and Psychology of Personality Traits," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Julia Nafziger, 2008. "Job Assignments, Intrinsic Motivation and Explicit Incentives," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse5_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Hörisch, Hannah & Strassmair, Christina, 2008. "An experimental test of the deterrence hypothesis," Discussion Papers in Economics 2139, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Natalie A Jones & Pascal Perez & Thomas G Measham & Gail J Kelly & Patrick D’Aquino & Katherine Daniell & Anne Dray & Nils Ferrand, 2008. "Evaluating Participatory Modeling: Developing a Framework for Cross-case Analysis," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-11, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Nils Hesse & Fernanda Rivas, 2007. "Managerial Compensation in a Two-Level Gift-Exchange Experiment," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2307, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Grimalda, Gianluca & Kar, Anirban & Proto, Eugenio, 2008. "The Impact of (In)Equality of Opportunities on Wealth Distribution : Evidence from Ultimatum Games," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 843, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765010900 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Cabrales & Jose Ramon Uriarte, 2008. "Doubts and equilibria," Economics Working Papers we080905, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Peter J. Hammond, 2008. "Isolation, Assurance and Rules : Can Rational Folly Supplant Foolish Rationality?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 842, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Müller, Sune Dueholm & Mathiassen, Lars & Balshøj, Hans Henrik, 2008. "Organizational Change Perspectives on Software Process Improvement," Informatics Research Group Working Papers I-2008-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.