Diversité et unité du concept de responsabilité sociale des entreprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Logsdon, Jeanne M. & Wood, Donna J., 2002. "Business Citizenship: From Domestic to Global Level of Analysis," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 155-187, April.
- Rémi BAZILLIER & Julien Vauday, 2009.
"The Greenwashing Machine, Is CSR more than communication ?,"
LEO Working Papers / DR LEO
1617, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Rémi Bazillier & Julien Vauday, 2009. "The Greenwashing Machine : is CSR more than Communication," Post-Print hal-00448861, HAL.
- Adaeze Okoye, 2009. "Theorising Corporate Social Responsibility as an Essentially Contested Concept: Is a Definition Necessary?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(4), pages 613-627, November.
More about this item
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crg:wpaper:dt2013-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janis Hilaricus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuagmq.html .