The Greenwashing Machine : is CSR more than Communication
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rémi BAZILLIER & Julien Vauday, 2009. "The Greenwashing Machine, Is CSR more than communication ?," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1617, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Boland & Brendan Cooper & James M. White, 2016.
"Making Sustainability Tangible: Land O'Lakes and the Dairy Supply Chain,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(2), pages 648-657.
- White, James M. & Boland, Michael, 2015. "Making Sustainability Tangible: Land O’Lakes and the Dairy Supply Chain," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 206718, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cécile Cézanne & Marianne Rubinstein, 2011.
"The Role of CSR in the Governance of the "New firm": an Empirical Study of the French Telecommunications Industry,"
CEPN Working Papers
- Cécile Cézanne & Marianne Rubinstein, 2012. "The Role of CSR in the Governance of the ‘New Firm’: An Empirical Study of the French Telecommunications Industry," Post-Print halshs-01340483, HAL.
- Kinvi Logossah, 2013. "Diversité et unité du concept de responsabilité sociale des entreprises," Documents de Travail 2013-09, CEREGMIA, Université des Antilles et de la Guyane.
- Alexandra ZBUCHEA, 2013. "Are Customers Rewarding Responsible Businesses? An Overview of the Theory and Research in the Field of CSR," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 1(3), pages 367-385, December.
- Driver, Ciaran, 2015. "Advertising’s Elusive Economic Rationale: is there a case for limiting tax relief?," MPRA Paper 68790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Capron, Michel & Petit, Pascal, 2011. "Responsabilité sociale des entreprises et diversité des capitalismes," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 9.
- Friedrich, Nina & Heyder, Matthias & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2012. "Sustainability Management in Agribusiness: Challenges, Concepts, Responsibilities and Performance," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144979, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Cézanne, Cécile & Rubinstein, Marianne, 2012. "La RSE comme instrument de gouvernance d’entreprise : une application à l’industrie française des télécommunications," Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs, Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 12.
- Ross, R. Brent & Pandey, Vivek & Ross, Kara L., 2015. "Sustainability and Strategy in U.S. Agri-Food Firms: An Assessment of Current Practices," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 1), pages 1-32, February.
- Friedrich, Nina & Heyder, Matthias & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2012. "Sustainability Management in Agribusiness: Challenges, Concepts, Responsibilities and Performance," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-13, December.
- Tae Kyung Yoon & Seongjun Kim & Takako Takano & Sun-Jin Yun & Yowhan Son, 2016. "Contributing to Sustainability Education of East Asian University Students through a Field Trip Experience: A Social-Ecological Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-19, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Social Responsibility; Greenwashing; Communication;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00448861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.