Are Customers Rewarding Responsible Businesses? An Overview of the Theory and Research in the Field of CSR
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pascal Gond & Olivier Herrbach, 2006. "Social Reporting as an Organisational Learning Tool? A Theoretical Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 65(4), pages 359-371, June.
- Dima Jamali, 2008. "A Stakeholder Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility: A Fresh Perspective into Theory and Practice," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(1), pages 213-231, September.
- Rémi BAZILLIER & Julien Vauday, 2009.
"The Greenwashing Machine, Is CSR more than communication ?,"
LEO Working Papers / DR LEO
1617, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Rémi Bazillier & Julien Vauday, 2009. "The Greenwashing Machine : is CSR more than Communication," Post-Print hal-00448861, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anca Diana SERBAN, 2016. "CSR as Corporate Power. A Communication View Facebook Approach: An Exploratory Study," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 4(1), pages 31-61, March.
- repec:nup:jrmdke:v:5:y:2017:i:3:355-376 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscorporate social responsibility; CSR; customer responsibility; purchasing behavior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nup:jrmdke:v:1:y:2013:i:3:p:367-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cristian-Mihai VIDU). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmsnsro.html .