Optimal portfolio allocation for corporate pension funds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- McCarthy, David & Miles, David K, 2007. "Optimal Portfolio Allocation for Corporate Pension Funds," CEPR Discussion Papers 6394, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Graflund & Birger Nilsson, 2003.
"Dynamic Portfolio Selection: the Relevance of Switching Regimes and Investment Horizon,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 9(2), pages 179-200.
- Graflund, Andreas & Nilsson, Birger, 2002. "Dynamic Portfolio Selection: The Relevance of Switching Regimes and Investment Horizon," Working Papers 2002:8, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Marcus, Alan J, 1985. " Spinoff-Terminations and the Value of Pension Insurance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 911-924, July.
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & A. Lans Bovenberg, 2009. "Pensions and Intergenerational Risk-sharing in General Equilibrium," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(302), pages 364-386, April.
- Treynor, Jack L, 1977. "The Principles of Corporate Pension Finance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(2), pages 627-638, May.
- Exley, C.J. & Mehta, S.J.B. & Smith, A.D., 1997. "The Financial Theory of Defined Benefit Pension Schemes," British Actuarial Journal, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(04), pages 835-966, October.
- Sharpe, William F., 1976. "Corporate pension funding policy," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 183-193, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weller, Christian E. & Wenger, Jeffrey B., 2009.
"Prudent investors: the asset allocation of public pension plans,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 501-525, October.
- Christian E. Weller & Jeffrey Wenger, 2008. "Prudent Investors: The Asset Allocation of Public Pension Plans," Working Papers wp175, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate balance sheets; pension funds; portfolio allocation;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.