The Pension Protection Fund
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jrinsu:v:84:y:2017:i:2:p:539-565 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cotter, John & Blake, David & Dowd, Kevin, 2006.
"Financial Risks and the Pension Protection Fund: Can it Survive Them?,"
3498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Blake & John Cotter & Kevin Dowd, 2011. "Financial Risks and the Pension Protection Fund: Can it Survive Them?," Papers 1103.5978, arXiv.org.
- David Blake & John Cotter & Kevin Dowd, 2011. "Financial Risks and the Pension Protection Fund:Can It Survive Them?," Working Papers 200615, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
More about this item
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:26:y:2005:i:2:p:139-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.