Inflation Dynamics and Trade Openness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rose, Andrew K., 2004. "Do WTO members have more liberal trade policy?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 209-235, July.
- Wacziarg, Romain, 1998. "Measuring the dynamic gains from trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2001, The World Bank.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995.
"Economic Reform and the Process of Global Integration,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 1-118.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995. "Economic Reform and the Progress of Global Integration," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1733, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Summers, Robert & Heston, Alan, 1988. "A New Set of International Comparisons of Real Product and Price Levels Estimates for 130 Countries, 1950-1985," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 34(1), pages 1-25, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aron, Janine & Farrell, Greg & Muellbauer, John & Sinclair, Peter, 2010. "Exchange Rate Pass-through and Monetary Policy in South Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 8153, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer, 2009.
"Monetary Policy and Inflation Modeling in a More Open Economy in South Africa,"
Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Frameworks for Emerging Markets, chapter 15
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer, 2008. "Monetary Policy and Inflation Modeling in a more Open Economy in South Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 2008-28, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Aron, Janine & Muellbauer, John, 2008. "Monetary Policy and Inflation Modeling in a More Open Economy in South Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 6992, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jørn Rattsø & Hildegunn e. Stokke, 2007. "A Growth Model For South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 75(4), pages 616-630, December.
- Janine Aron & John Muellbauer, 2009.
"Some Issues in Modeling and Forecasting Inflation in South Africa,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2009-01, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Aron, Janine & Muellbauer, John, 2009. "Some Issues in Modeling and Forecasting Inflation in South Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 7183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Janine Aron & Kenneth Creamer & John Muellbauer & Neil Rankin, 2014.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Consumer Prices in South Africa: Evidence from Micro-Data,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1), pages 165-185, January.
- Aron, Janine & Creamer, Kenneth & Muellbauer, John & Rankin, Neil, 2013. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Consumer Prices in South Africa: Evidence from Micro-Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 9735, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aram Sepehrivand & Jabar Azizi, 2016. "The Effect of Trade Openness on Inflation in D-8 Member Countries with an Emphasis on Romer Theory," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(4), pages 162-167, December.
- Janine Aron & John n. j. Muellbauer & Coen Pretorius, 2009. "A Stochastic Estimation Framework For Components Of The South African Consumer Price Index," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(2), pages 282-313, June.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation dynamics; modelling inflation; trade openness;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-06-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-INT-2007-06-30 (International Trade)
- NEP-MAC-2007-06-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-06-30 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:6346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.