The Multi-Regime Bank Lending Channel and the Effectiveness of the Polish Monetary Policy Transmission During Transition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dibooglu, Selahattin & Kutan, Ali M., 2001. "Sources of inflation and output fluctuations in Poland and Hungary: Implications for full membership in the European Union," ZEI Working Papers B 16-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Kashyap, Anil K & Stein, Jeremy C & Wilcox, David W, 1993.
"Monetary Policy and Credit Conditions: Evidence from the Composition of External Finance,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 78-98, March.
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein & David W. Wilcox, 1991. "Monetary policy and credit conditions: evidence from the composition of external finance," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 154, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anil K. Kashyap & Jeremy C. Stein & David W. Wilcox, 1992. "Monetary Policy and Credit Conditions: Evidence From the Composition of External Finance," NBER Working Papers 4015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gottschalk, Jan & Moore, David, 2001. "Implementing Inflation Targeting Regimes: The Case of Poland," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 24-39, March.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Ghatak, Subrata & Mulhern, Alan & Stewart, Chris, 2003. "Determinants of intended expansion of Polish small firms," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 287-296, April.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995.
"Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," NBER Working Papers 5146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers 95-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Dale, Spencer & Haldane, Andrew G, 1998.
"Interest Rate Control in a Model of Monetary Policy,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 66(3), pages 354-375, June.
- Spencer Dale & Andrew Haldane, 1993. "Interest rate control in a model of monetary policy," Bank of England working papers 17, Bank of England.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Carlos A. Rodriguez, 1982. "Exchange Rate Dynamics and the Overshooting Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 0832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben S & Blinder, Alan S, 1988. "Credit, Money, and Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 435-439, May.
- Claudia Buch, 2001. "Money demand in Hungary and Poland," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 989-999.
- Michel Aglietta & Virginie Coudert & Camille Baulant, 1999.
"Compétitivité et régime de change en Europe centrale,"
Programme National Persée, vol. 50(6), pages 1221-1236.
- Michel Aglietta & Camille Baulant & Virginie Coudert, 1998. "Compétitivité et régime de change en Europe Centrale," Working Papers 1998-10, CEPII research center.
- Michel Aglietta & Camille Baulant & Sandra Moatti, 2003. "Exchange Rate Management in Central Europe and the Debate on Exchange Rate Regimes," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(5), pages 961-982.
More about this item
Keywordsbank lending channel; credit channel; monetary policy; monetary transmission mechanism; transition economies;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- P00 - Economic Systems - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2003-03-14 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2003-03-17 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:3624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.