Inefficiency and Regulation of Private Liquidity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gofman, Michael, 2017. "Efficiency and stability of a financial architecture with too-interconnected-to-fail institutions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 113-146.
- Nataliya Klimenko & Sebastian Pfeil & Jean-Charles Rochet & Gianni De Nicolo, 2016. "Aggregate Bank Capital and Credit Dynamics," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-42, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Patrick Bolton & Xavier Freixas, 2000. "Equity, Bonds, and Bank Debt: Capital Structure and Financial Market Equilibrium under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(2), pages 324-351, April.
- Frederic Malherbe, 2014. "Self-Fulfilling Liquidity Dry-Ups," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 69(2), pages 947-970, April.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo & Robatto, Roberto, 2019.
"Private money creation, liquidity crises, and government interventions,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 42-58.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo & Robatto, Roberto, 2018. "Private Money Creation, Liquidity Crises, and Government Intervention," CEPR Discussion Papers 13091, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Christoph Bertsch & Mike Mariathasan, 2021. "Optimal bank leverage and recapitalization in crowded markets," BIS Working Papers 923, Bank for International Settlements.
- König, Philipp J. & Pothier, David, 2018. "Safe but fragile: Information acquisition, sponsor support and shadow bank runs," Discussion Papers 15/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Monnet, Cyril & Quintin, Erwan, 2007.
"Why do financial systems differ? History matters,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 1002-1017, May.
- Cyril Monnet & Erwan Quintin, 2004. "Why do financial systems differ? History matters," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0304, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Cyril Monnet & Erwan Quintin, 2005. "Why do financial systems differ? History matters," 2005 Meeting Papers 275, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Monnet, Cyril & Quintin, Erwan, 2005. "Why do financial systems differ? History matters," Working Paper Series 442, European Central Bank.
- Anna Kovner & Chenyang Wei, 2012. "The private premium in public bonds," Staff Reports 553, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Arnold, M., 2017. "The impact of central clearing on banks’ lending discipline," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 91-114.
- Vladimir Asriyan & William Fuchs & Brett Green, 2019.
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 109(11), pages 3813-3848, November.
- Vladimir Asriyan & William Fuchs & Brett Green, 2017. "Liquidity sentiments," Economics Working Papers 1583, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2018.
- Vladimir Asriyan & William Fuchs & Brett Green, 2017. "Liquidity Sentiments," Working Papers 993, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Salvatore Capasso, 2006. "Stock Market Development and Economic Growth: A Matter of Information Dynamics," CSEF Working Papers 166, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Silvia Magri, 2014. "Does issuing equity help R&D activity? Evidence from unlisted Italian high-tech manufacturing firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(8), pages 825-854, November.
- Hege, Ulrich, 2003.
"Workouts, court-supervised reorganization and the choice between private and public debt,"
Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 233-269, March.
- Ulrich Hege, 2003. "Workouts, court-supervised reorganization and the choice between private and public debt," Post-Print hal-00459899, HAL.
- Tatiana Didier & Ross Levine & Ruth Llovet Montanes & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2020. "Capital Market Financing and Firm Growth," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 166, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Galina Hale & Joao A. C. Santos, 2006. "Evidence on the costs and benefits of bond IPOs," Working Paper Series 2006-42, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Ursel Baumann & Glenn Hoggarth & Darren Pain, 2005. "The substitution of bank for non-bank corporate finance: evidence for the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 274, Bank of England.
- Kobayashi, Mami & Osano, Hiroshi, 2012. "Nonrecourse financing and securitization," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 659-693.
- Giacomo Morelli, 0. "Liquidity drops," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-9.
- Becht, Marco & Bolton, Patrick & Roell, Ailsa, 2003.
"Corporate governance and control,"
Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 1-109,
- Patrick Bolton & Marco Becht & Alisa Röell, 2002. "Corporate Governance and Control," NBER Working Papers 9371, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Becht & Patrick Bolton & Ailsa Roell, 2003. "Corporate governance and control," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13330, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gibson, Rajna & Habib, Michel A. & Ziegler, Alexandre, 2014. "Reinsurance or securitization: The case of natural catastrophe risk," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 79-100.
- Joshua D. Rauh & Amir Sufi, 2010. "Capital Structure and Debt Structure," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(12), pages 4242-4280, December.
- Délèze, Frédéric & Korkeamäki, Timo, 2018. "Interest rate risk management with debt issues: Evidence from Europe," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 1-11.
- Claudia M. Buch, 2002.
"Are Banks Different? Evidence from International Data,"
International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 97-114.
- Buch, Claudia M., 2000. "Are Banks Different? Evidence from International Data," Kiel Working Papers 1012, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli, 2004. "Equities and Inequality," 2004 Meeting Papers 256, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2019-04-08 (Central Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:13631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.cepr.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.