A Comparative-Advantage Approach to Government Debt Maturity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- How to Ensure the Crisis Provision of Safe Assets
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2017-06-26 13:52:56
- What Should the Fed Own?
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2018-09-10 13:05:33
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hafedh BOUAKEZ & Rigas OIKONOMOU & Romanos PRIFTIS, 2016.
"Optimal Debt Management in a Liquidity Trap,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2016005, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Romanos Priftis & Rigas Oikonomou & Hafedh Bouakez, 2017. "Optimal Debt Management in a Liquidity Trap," 2017 Meeting Papers 1316, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hafedh Bouakez & Rigas Oikonomou & Romanos Priftis, 2017. "Optimal Debt Management in a Liquidity Trap," Cahiers de recherche 09-2017, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2016.
"Funding quantitative easing to target inflation,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
67883, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2016. "Funding quantitative easing to target inflation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86222, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Reis, Ricardo, 2016. "Funding Quantitative Easing to Target Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 11505, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Reis, 2016. "Funding Quantitative Easing to Target Inflation," Discussion Papers 1626, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Carlson, Mark & Wheelock, David C., 2018.
"Near-money premiums, monetary policy, and the integration of money markets: Lessons from deregulation,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 16-32.
- Mark Carlson & David C. Wheelock, 2016. "Near-Money Premiums, Monetary Policy, and the Integration of Money Markets : Lessons from Deregulation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-077, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mark A Carlson & David C Wheelock, 2016. "Near-money premiums, monetary policy, and the integration of money markets: lessons from deregulation," BIS Working Papers 581, Bank for International Settlements.
- Carlson, Mark A. & Wheelock, David C., 2016. "Near-Money Premiums, Monetary Policy, and the Integration of Money Markets : Lessons from Deregulation," Working Papers 2016-15, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kacperczyk, Marcin & Perignon, Christophe & Vuillemey, Guillaume, 2017. "The Private Production of Safe Assets," CEPR Discussion Papers 12395, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xiong, Qizhou, 2018. "The liquidity premium of safe assets: The role of government debt supply," IWH Discussion Papers 11/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Dong, Feng & Wen, Yi, 2017. "Flight to What? — Dissecting Liquidity Shortages in the Financial Crisis," Working Papers 2017-25, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 10 Oct 2017.
- repec:nbr:nberch:13963 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:inecon:v:112:y:2018:i:c:p:167-181 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergey Chernenko & Adi Sunderam, 2016. "Liquidity transformation in asset management: Evidence from the cash holdings of mutual funds," ESRB Working Paper Series 23, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Basil Guggenheim & Mario Meichle & Thomas Nellen, 2018. "Confederation debt management since 1970," Working Papers 2018-07, Swiss National Bank.
- Sebastiaan Pool, 2018. "Mortgage debt and shadow banks," DNB Working Papers 588, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- W. Arrata & B. Nguyen & I. Rahmouni-Rousseau & M. Vari, 2017. "Eurosystem’s asset purchases and money market rates," Working papers 652, Banque de France.
- Sebastian Infante, 2017. "Private Money Creation with Safe Assets and Term Premia," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-041, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christian Bredemeier & Falko Juessen & Andreas Schabert, 2017. "Fiscal Multipliers and Monetary Policy: Reconciling Theory and Evidence," Working Paper Series in Economics 95, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Gita Gopinath & Jeremy C. Stein, 2018. "Banking, Trade, and the making of a Dominant Currency," NBER Working Papers 24485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergey Chernenko & Adi Sunderam, 2016. "Liquidity Transformation in Asset Management: Evidence from the Cash Holdings of Mutual Funds," NBER Working Papers 22391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo Aguilar & Jesús Vázquez, 2018. "Term structure and real-time learning," Working Papers 1803, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Alyssa G. Anderson & John Kandrac, 2016. "Monetary Policy Implementation and Private Repo Displacement : Evidence from the Overnight Reverse Repurchase Facility," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-096, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wenxin Du & Joanne Im & Jesse Schreger, 2017. "The U.S. Treasury Premium," NBER Chapters,in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2017 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:70:y:2015:i:4:p:1683-1722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.