Equilibrium Currency Crises: Are Multiple Equilibria Self-fulfilling or History Dependent?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 1997.
"Hyperinflation and Stabilisation: Cagan Revisited,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(441), pages 441-454, March.
- Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 1995. "Hyperinflation and stabilization: Cagan revisited," International Finance Discussion Papers 529, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 1996. "Hyperinflation and Stabilization: Cagan Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 1513, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Kenen, 1996. "Analyzing and managing exchange-rate crises," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 469-492, March.
- Mundaca,B.G. & Strand,J., 1999. "Speculative attacks in the exchange market with a band policy : a sequential game analysis," Memorandum 01/1999, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Bordo & Anna Schwartz, 1996.
"Why clashes between internal and external stability goals end in currency crises, 1797–1994,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 437-468, March.
- Michael D. Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 1996. "Why Clashes Between Internal and External Stability Goals End in Currency Crises, 1797-1994," NBER Working Papers 5710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pastine, Ivan, 2002.
"Speculation and the decision to abandon a fixed exchange rate regime,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 197-229, June.
- Ivan Pastine, 2000. "Speculation and the Decision to Abandon a Fixed Exchange Rate Regime," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0931, Econometric Society.
- Pastine, Ivan, 2001. "Speculation and the Decision to Abandon a Fixed Exchange Rate Regime," CEPR Discussion Papers 2893, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ozkan, F. Gulcin, 2003. "Explaining ERM realignments: Insights from optimising models of currency crises," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 491-507, December.
- Jesper Rangvid, 1997. "Deviations from long-run equilibria and probabilities of devaluations: An empirical analysis of Danish realignments," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 133(3), pages 497-522, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCurrency Crises; Fixed Exchange Rates; Hysteresis; Self-Fulfilling; State-Dependence;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.