Hyperinflation and Stabilisation: Cagan Revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 1995. "Hyperinflation and stabilization: Cagan revisited," International Finance Discussion Papers 529, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 1996. "Hyperinflation and Stabilization: Cagan Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 1513, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474, June.
- Davies, Gareth & Vines, David, 1995. "Equilibrium Currency Crises: Are Multiple Equilibria Self-fulfilling or History Dependent?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1239, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 1996.
"Optimal target zones: How an exchange rate mechanism can improve upon discretion,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1641-1660.
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 1994. "Optimal Target Zones: How an Exchange Rate Mechanism Can Improve Upon Discretion," CEPR Discussion Papers 1031, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Loungani, Prakash & Sheets, Nathan, 1997.
"Central Bank Independence, Inflation, and Growth in Transition Economies,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(3), pages 381-399, August.
- Prakash Loungani & Nathan Sheets, 1995. "Central bank independence, inflation and growth in transition economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 519, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Paul Krugman & Marcus Miller, 1992. "Exchange Rate Targets and Currency Bands," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number krug92-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atanas Christev, 2006.
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006
475, Society for Computational Economics.
- Atanas Christev, 2007. "Learning Hyperinflations," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 126, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Atanas Christev, 2005. "The Hyperinflation Model of Money Demand (or Cagan Revisited): Some New Empirical Evidence from the 1990s," CERT Discussion Papers 0507, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:107:y:1997:i:441:p:441-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .