Longevity and Pay-as-you-Go pensions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Ponthiere, 2006. "Growth, Longevity and Public Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1780, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chakraborty, Shankha, 2004.
"Endogenous lifetime and economic growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 119-137, May.
- Shankha Chakraborty, 2002. "Endogenous Lifetime and Economic Growth," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2002-03, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 26 Jan 2002.
- Helmuth Cremer & Firouz Gahvari & Pierre Pestieau, 2008.
"Pensions with heterogenous individuals and endogenous fertility,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(4), pages 961-981, October.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Pestieau, Pierre, 2004. "Pensions with Heterogenous Individuals and Endogenous Fertility," IDEI Working Papers 313, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- CREMER, Helmuth & GAHVARI, Firouz & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2006. "Pensions with heterogenous individuals and endogenous fertility," CORE Discussion Papers 2006015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Pestieau, Pierre, 2006. "Pensions with Heterogenous Individuals and Endogenous Fertility," CEPR Discussion Papers 5553, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Gary S. Becker, 1998. "Old-Age Longevity and Mortality-Contingent Claims," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(3), pages 551-573, June.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2004:i:3:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- de la Croix,David & Michel,Philippe, 2002. "A Theory of Economic Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521001151, March.
- Davies, James B. & Kuhn, Peter, 1992. "Social security, longevity, and moral hazard," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 91-106, October.
- Rosa Aísa & Fernando Pueyo, 2004. "Endogenous longevity, health and economic growth: a slow growth for a longer life?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(3), pages 1-10.
- Browning, Martin & Hansen, Lars Peter & Heckman, James J., 1999. "Micro data and general equilibrium models," Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 543-633 Elsevier.
- Antoine Bommier, 2006. "Mortality, Time Preference and Life-Cycle Models," Working Papers hal-00441888, HAL.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Qiao, Xue, 2005. "Public and Private Expenditures on Health in a Growth Model," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12378, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giam Pietro Cipriani & Miltiadis Makris, 2012.
"Payg Pensions And Human Capital Accumulation: Some Unpleasant Arithmetic,"
University of Manchester, vol. 80(4), pages 429-446, July.
- Giam Pietro Cipriani & Miltiadis Makris, 2009. "PAYG Pensions and Human Capital Accumulation: Some Unpleasant Arithmetic," CHILD Working Papers wp19_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
More about this item
Keywordslongevity; health care; PAYG social security;
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2006054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .