Dynamic Analysis of a 'Solow-Romer' Model of Endogenous Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Casey B. Mulligan & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1991. "A Note on the Time-Elimination Method For Solving Recursive Dynamic Economic Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990.
"Are Nonconvexities Important for Understanding Growth?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 97-103, May.
- Paul Romer, 1990. "Are Nonconvexities Important For Understanding Growth?," NBER Working Papers 3271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Kurz, 1968. "The General Instability of a Class of Competitive Growth Processes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 155-174.
- Romer, Paul M, 1987. "Growth Based on Increasing Returns Due to Specialization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 56-62, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zaman, Gheorghe & Goschin, Zizi, 2010. "Technical Change as Exogenous or Endogenous Factor in the Production Function Models. Empirical Evidence from Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 29-45, July.
More about this item
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:ip-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .