Regulatory Reform and Corporate Control in European Energy Industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John J. García and Francesc Trillas, 2012. "Regulatory Reform and Corporate Control in European Energy Industries," RSCAS Working Papers 2012/30, European University Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duso, Tomaso & Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, Burcin, 2010.
"Is the event study methodology useful for merger analysis? A comparison of stock market and accounting data,"
International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 186-192, June.
- Tomaso Duso & Klaus Gugler & Burcin Yurtoglu, 2006. "Is the Event Study Methodology Useful for Merger Analysis? A Comparison of Stock Market and Accounting Data," CIG Working Papers SP II 2006-19, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Duso, Tomaso & Gugler, Klaus & Yurtoglu, Burcin B., 2006. "Is the Event Study Methodology Useful for Merger Analysis? A Comparison of Stock Market and Accounting Data," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 163, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Eckbo, B. Espen, 1983. "Horizontal mergers, collusion, and stockholder wealth," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-4), pages 241-273, April.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2001. "The takeover of Enersis: the control of privatized utilities," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 25-45, March.
- Binder, John J, 1998. "The Event Study Methodology since 1969," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 111-137, September.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010.
"Electricity and telecoms reforms in the EU: Insights from the economics of federalism,"
Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 66-76, June.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010. "Electricity and telecoms reforms in the EU: Insights from the economics of federalism," IESE Research Papers D/861, IESE Business School.
- José Manuel Campa & Ignacio Hernando, 2004. "Shareholder Value Creation in European M&As," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 10(1), pages 47-81, March.
- Fama, Eugene F, et al, 1969. "The Adjustment of Stock Prices to New Information," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Robert Savickas, 2003. "Event‐Induced Volatility and Tests for Abnormal Performance," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 165-178, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John J. García & Francesc Trillas, 2013. "European energy industry shocks, corporate control and firms' value," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 010928, Universidad EAFIT.
- Francesc Trillas Jané, 2016. "Behavioral Regulatory Agencies," Working Papers wpdea1606, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
More about this item
KeywordsCompanies; Electricity supply industryderegulation; Oligopoly; Stock Market.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000122:010664. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Centro de Investigaciones Económicas y Financieras (CIEF)). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.