La Agricultura En Colombia Entre 1950 Y 2000
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Purdy, 2002. "Editorial," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-2, March.
- R. K. Pachauri & Sujata Gupta, 2002. "Editorial," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2-3), pages 127-128, September.
- Ragnar Löfstedt, 2002. "Editorial," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 1-2, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pascual Amézquita Zárate, 2010. "Aspectos Económicos del Gobierno de Carlos Lleras Restrepo. (Colombia, 1966-1970)," REVISTA CIVILIZAR 007346, UNIVERSIDAD SERGIO ARBOLEDA.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sánchez & Marta-Juanita Villaveces, 2015.
"Land Reform, Latifundia and Social Development at Local Level in Colombia, 1961-2010,"
012569, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Jean-Paul Faguet & Fabio Sánchez & Marta-Juanita Villaveces, 2015. "Land Reform, Latifundia and Social Development at Local Level in Colombia, 1961-2010," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 012503, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul & Sánchez, Fabio & Villaveces, Juanita, 2015. "Land Reform, Latifundia and Social Development at Local Level in Colombia, 1961-2010," Documentos CEDE Series 209333, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000094:002937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.