Drug Consumption in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juán Carlos Echeverry & Zeinab Partow, 1998.
"Why Justice is unresponsive to crime: The Case of Cocaine in Colombia,"
Borradores de Economia
087, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Juan Carlos Echeverry & Zeinab Partow, 2005. "Why justice is unresponsive to crime: The case of cocaine in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003778, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Schuermann, Til & Smith, L. Vanessa, 2009.
"Forecasting economic and financial variables with global VARs,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 642-675, October.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann & L. Vanessa Smith, 2008. "Forecasting economic and financial variables with global VARs," Staff Reports 317, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann & L. Vanessa Smith, 2008. "Forecasting Economic and Financial Variables with Global VARs," CESifo Working Paper Series 2263, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Schuermann, T. & Smit, L.V., 2008. "Forecasting Economic and Financial Variables with Global VARs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0807, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Herschel Grossman & Daniel Mejía, 2008. "The war against drug producers," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 5-23, January.
- Medina, Carlos & Martínez, Hermes, 2003. "Violence and Drug Prohibition in Colombia," MPRA Paper 6935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaviria, Alejandro, 2000.
"Increasing returns and the evolution of violent crime: the case of Colombia,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Gaviria, Alejandro, 1998. "Increasing Returns and the Evolution of Violent Crime: The Case of Columbia," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt6x42726z, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
More about this item
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000089:015238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.