Violence and Drug Prohibition in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aea:aejapp:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:30-57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Mejía & Pascual Restrepo, 2013. "Bushes and Bullets: Illegal Cocaine Markets and Violence in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 011934, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Ariaster B. Chimeli & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2017.
"The Use of Violence in Illegal Markets: Evidence from Mahogany Trade in the Brazilian Amazon,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 30-57, October.
- Chimeli, Ariaster B. & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2011. "The Use of Violence in Illegal Markets: Evidence from Mahogany Trade in the Brazilian Amazon," IZA Discussion Papers 5923, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ariaster B. Chimeli & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2011. "The use of violence ini llegal markets: evidence from mahogany trade in the Brazilian Amazon," Textos para discussão 592, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Adriana Camacho & Alejandro Gaviria & Catherine Rodríguez, 2016. "Drug Consumption in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 015238, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Adriana Camacho & Alejandro Gaviria & Catherine Rodríguez, 2010. "El consumo de droga en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007607, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
More about this item
KeywordsDrug Prohibition; Violence; Crime; Spatial Econometrics;
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.