Capabilities Of Rural Credit In Entrepreneurship Development Among Women: A Sri Lankan Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Collier, Paul, 1988. "Women in development : defining the issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 129, The World Bank.
- Marina Della-Giusta & Christine Phillips, 2006. "Women entrepreneurs in the Gambia: challenges and opportunities," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(8), pages 1051-1064.
More about this item
KeywordsRural Finance; Entrepreneurship; Women’s Empowerment;
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2012-04-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HME-2012-04-03 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-MFD-2012-04-03 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cms:1asb11:2011-031-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal). General contact details of provider: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm .