Synfuels: Justifications for and Consequences of Government Intervention
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J & Wolff, Edward N, 1981. "Subsidies to New Energy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 891-913, October.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1976. "Monopoly and the Rate of Extraction of Exhaustible Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 655-661, September.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James L. Sweeney, 1977. "Economics of Depletable Resources: Market Forces and Intertemporal Bias," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 125-141.
- Partha Dasgupta & Richard J. Gilbert & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1982. "Invention and Innovation Under Alternative Market Structures: The Case of Natural Resources," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 567-582.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1971. "The Private and Social Value of Information and the Reward to Inventive Activity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(4), pages 561-574, September.
- E. Maskin & D. Newbery, 1978. "Rational Expectations With Market Power: The Paradox of the Disadvantageous Tariff," Working papers 227, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .