Optimal Water Pricing with Cyclical Supply and Demand
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elizabeth E. Bailey & Lawrence J. White, 1974.
"Reversals in Peak and Offpeak Prices,"
Bell Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(1), pages 75-92, Spring.
- Bailey, Elizabeth E. & White, Lawrence J., 1974. "Reversals in Peak and Off-Peak Prices," Working Papers 74-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- D.T. Nguyen, 1976. "The Problems of Peak Loads and Inventories," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(1), pages 242-248, Spring.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1957. "Water Storage Policy in a Simplified Hydroelectric System," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 26, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John T. Wenders, 1976. "Peak Load Pricing in the Electric Utility Industry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(1), pages 232-241, Spring.
- Paul L. Joskow, 1976. "Contributions to the Theory of Marginal Cost Pricing," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(1), pages 197-206, Spring. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.