Optimal Dynamic Choice of Durable and Perishable Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bank, Peter & Riedel, Frank, 2000.
"Non-time additive utility optimization--the case of certainty,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 271-290, April.
- Peter Bank & Frank Riedel, 1998. "Non-Time Additive Utility Optimization - the Case of Certainty," GE, Growth, Math methods 9811002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riedel, Frank & Bank, Peter, 1998. "Non-time additive utility optimization: The case of certainty," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,108, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Hindy, Ayman & Huang, Chi-fu & Kreps, David, 1992. "On intertemporal preferences in continuous time : The case of certainty," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 401-440.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Laroque, Guy, 1990.
"Asset Pricing and Optimal Portfolio Choice in the Presence of Illiquid Durable Consumption Goods,"
Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 25-51, January.
- Sanford J. Grossman & Guy Laroque, 1987. "Asset Pricing and Optimal Portfolio Choice in the Presence of Illiquid Durable Consumption Goods," NBER Working Papers 2369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanford J Grossman & Guy Laroque, 2003. "Asset Pricing and Optimal Portfolio Choice in the Presence of Illiquid Durable Consumption Goods," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000803, David K. Levine.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Harry Mamaysky, 2001. "Interest Rates and the Durability of Consumption Goods," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm224, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jan 2002.
- Hindy, Ayman & Huang, Chi-fu, 1993. "Optimal Consumption and Portfolio Rules with Durability and Local Substitution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 85-121, January.
- Cuoco, Domenico & Liu, Hong, 2000.
"Optimal consumption of a divisible durable good,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 561-613, April.
- Domenico Cuoco & Hong Liu, "undated". "Optimal Consumption of a Divisible Durable Good," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 20-98, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Damgaard, Anders & Fuglsbjerg, Brian & Munk, Claus, 2003. "Optimal consumption and investment strategies with a perishable and an indivisible durable consumption good," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 209-253, November.
- Detemple, Jerome B. & Giannikos, Christos I., 1996.
"Asset and commodity prices with multi-attribute durable goods,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1451-1504, August.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & Christos I. Giannikos, 1995. "Asset and Commodity Prices with Multiattribute Durable Goods," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-47, CIRANO.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1982. "Hall's consumption hypothesis and durable goods," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 417-425.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria B. Chiarolla & Giorgio Ferrari, 2011. "Identifying the Free Boundary of a Stochastic, Irreversible Investment Problem via the Bank-El Karoui Representation Theorem," Papers 1108.4886, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- Chiarolla, Maria B. & Ferrari, Giorgio & Stabile, Gabriele, 2015. "Optimal dynamic procurement policies for a storable commodity with Lévy prices and convex holding costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(3), pages 847-858.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levrem:666156000000000402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.