Designing Efficient Mechanisms for Dynamic Bilateral Trading Games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ilya Segal & Susan Athey, 2007. "Designing Efficient Mechanisms for Dynamic Bilateral Trading Games," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(2), pages 131-136, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Miller, Alan D., "undated". "Inefficiency," Working Papers WP2011/14, University of Haifa, Department of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2011.
- Myerson, Roger B. & Satterthwaite, Mark A., 1983. "Efficient mechanisms for bilateral trading," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 265-281, April.
- Susan Athey & Ilya Segal, 2013. "An Efficient Dynamic Mechanism," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 81(6), pages 2463-2485, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:joecth:v:64:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00199-016-0993-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Said, Maher, 2012.
"Auctions with dynamic populations: Efficiency and revenue maximization,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 147(6), pages 2419-2438.
- Said, Maher, 2008. "Auctions with Dynamic Populations: Efficiency and Revenue Maximization," MPRA Paper 11456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso V‰lim‰ki, 2010.
"The Dynamic Pivot Mechanism,"
Econometric Society, vol. 78(2), pages 771-789, March.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 2008. "The Dynamic Pivot Mechanism," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1672, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 2008. "The Dynamic Pivot Mechanism," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1672R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Dec 2009.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Välimäki, 2008. "The Dynamic Pivot Mechanism," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002340, David K. Levine.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Välimäki, 2007.
"Dynamic Marginal Contribution Mechanism,"
843644000000000300, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Juuso Valimaki & Dirk Bergemann, 2008. "Dynamic Marginal Contribution Mechanism," 2008 Meeting Papers 317, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 2007. "Dynamic Marginal Contribution Mechanism," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1616, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Krähmer, Daniel & Strausz, Roland, 2010. "Optimal Procurement Contracts with Preâ€“Project Planning," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 303, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Rohit Lamba & Ilia Krasikov, 2017. "A Theory of Dynamic Contracting with Financial Constraints," 2017 Meeting Papers 1544, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hao Zhang, 2012. "Analysis of a Dynamic Adverse Selection Model with Asymptotic Efficiency," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 37(3), pages 450-474, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levrem:321307000000000892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.