The 'Spite' Dilemma in Voluntary Contribution Mechanism Experiments
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Isaac & James Walker & Susan Thomas, 1984. "Divergent evidence on free riding: An experimental examination of possible explanations," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 113-149, January.
- Warr, Peter G., 1983. "The private provision of a public good is independent of the distribution of income," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 207-211.
- Ito, Masaru & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi & Une, Masashi, 1995.
"The Tragedy of the Commons revisited Identifying behavioral principles,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 311-335, December.
- Ito, M. & Saijo, T. & Une, M., 1994. "The Tragedy of the Commons Revisited: Identifying Behavioral Principles," ISER Discussion Paper 0338, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Mark Isaac, R. & McCue, Kenneth F. & Plott, Charles R., 1985.
"Public goods provision in an experimental environment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 51-74, February.
- Isaac, R. Mark & McCue, Kenneth F. & Plott, Charles R., . "Public Goods Provision in an Experimental Environment," Working Papers 428, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- repec:oup:qjecon:v:103:y:1988:i:1:p:179-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dawes, Robyn M & Thaler, Richard H, 1988. "Anomalies: Cooperation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 187-97, Summer.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:563824000000000155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.