Refinement of the Nash Equilibrium Concept
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mailath, George J. & Samuelson, Larry & Swinkels, Jeroen M., 1997.
"How Proper Is Sequential Equilibrium?,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 193-218, February.
- George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson & Jeroen M. Swinkels, "undated". "How Proper is Sequential Equilibrium," ELSE working papers 045, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- George J. Mailath, 1996. "How Proper is Sequential Equilibrium?," Discussion Papers 1161, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mailath, G.J. & Samuelson, L., 1996. "How Proper Is Sequential Equilibrium?," Working papers 9611r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Mailath, G.J. & Samuelson, L., 1996. "How Proper Is Sequential Equilibrium?," Working papers 9611, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Robson, Arthur J. & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 1996.
"Efficient Equilibrium Selection in Evolutionary Games with Random Matching,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 65-92, July.
- Arthur J Robson & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 1999. "Efficient Equilibrium Selection in Evolutionary Games with Random Matching," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2112, David K. Levine.
- Hammond, Peter J., 1999.
"Non-Archimedean subjective probabilities in decision theory and games,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 139-156, September.
- Peter J. Hammond, 1997. "Non-Archimedean Subjective Probabilities in Decision Theory and Games," Working Papers 97038, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Drew Fudenberg & David M. Kreps & David K. Levine, 2008.
"On the Robustness of Equilibrium Refinements,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: A Long-Run Collaboration On Long-Run Games, chapter 5, pages 67-93
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Drew Fudenberg & David M. Kreps & David K. Levine, 1986. "On the Robustness of Equilibrium Refinements," UCLA Economics Working Papers 398, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Levine, David & Kreps, David & Fudenberg, Drew, 1988. "On the Robustness of Equilibrium Refinements," Scholarly Articles 3350444, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Drew Fudenberg & David Kreps & David K. Levine, 1988. "On the Robustness of Equilibrium Refinements," Levine's Working Paper Archive 227, David K. Levine.
- Dennis, Richard & Kirsanova, Tatiana, 2010.
"Expectations Traps and Coordination Failures: Selecting among Multiple Discretionary Equilibria,"
24616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Dennis & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2010. "Expectations traps and coordination failures: selecting among multiple discretionary equilibria," Working Paper Series 2010-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Richard Dennis & Tatiana Kirsanova, 2010. "Expectations Traps and Coordination Failures:Selecting Among Multiple Discretionary Equilibria," CAMA Working Papers 2010-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- van Damme, E.E.C. & Weibull, J., 1998.
"Evolution with Mutations Driven by Control Costs,"
1998-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Weibull, Jörgen W. & van Damme, Eric, 1998. "Evolution with Mutations Driven by Control Costs," Working Paper Series 501, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Eric Van Damme & Jorgen W Weibull, 1999. "Evolution with Mutations Driven by Control Costs," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2113, David K. Levine.
- Theodore L. Turocy, 2002. "A Dynamic Homotopy Interpretation of Quantal Response Equilibrium Correspondences," Game Theory and Information 0212001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Oct 2003.
- Joseph Stiglitz & Andrew Weiss, 1990. "Sorting Out the Differences Between Signaling and Screening Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kam-Chau Wong & Chongmin Kim, 2004. "Evolutionarily Stable Correlation," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 495, Econometric Society.
- Todd R. Kaplan, "undated". "An Observation about Perfect Equilibria of Two-Player Normal Form Games," Working papers _003, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2010-12-18 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2010-12-18 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.