Les étudiants internationaux au Québec : état des lieux, impacts économiques et politiques publiques
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Friedberg, Rachel M, 2000.
"You Can't Take It with You? Immigrant Assimilation and the Portability of Human Capital,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(2), pages 221-251, April.
- Rachel M. Friedberg, 1996. "You Can't Take It With You? Immigrant Assimilation and the Portability of Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 5837, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hui, Taylor Shek-wai, 2004. "The US/Canada Difference in Postsecondary Educational Choice," MPRA Paper 17995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pamina Koenig, 2009. "Immigration and the export decision to the home country," PSE Working Papers halshs-00574972, HAL.
- Luc Godbout & Marcelin Joanis & Catherine Beaudry & Maude Boulet & Claude Castonguay & Arnaud Dragicevic & Martial Foucault & Mathieu Laberge & Robert Lacroix & Carlos Leitao & Clément Lemelin & Justi, 2010. "Le Québec économique 2010 : Vers un plan de croissance pour le Québec," CIRANO Papers 2010m0-01, CIRANO.
- Neill, Christine, 2009. "Tuition fees and the demand for university places," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 561-570, October.
- Brahim Boudarbat & Maude Boulet, 2010. "Immigration au Québec : Politiques et intégration au marché du travail," CIRANO Project Reports 2010rp-05, CIRANO.
- Keith Head & John Ries, 1998. "Immigration and Trade Creation: Econometric Evidence from Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 47-62, February.
More about this item
Keywords; étudiants internationaux; universités; scolarité.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2011s-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.