Fiscalité et offre de travail : une étude expérimentale
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & David Masclet & Claude Montmarquette, 2006. "Fiscalité et offre de travail : une étude expérimentale," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 135-145.
- Claude Montmarquette & David Masclet & Louis Lévy-Garboua, 2006. "Fiscalité et offre de travail : une étude expérimentale," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 175(4), pages 135-145.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & David Masclet & Claude Montmarquette, 2006. "Fiscalité et offre de travail : une étude expérimentale," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00144847, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sutter, Matthias & Weck-Hannemann, Hannelore, 2003. "Taxation and the Veil of Ignorance--A Real Effort Experiment on the Laffer Curve," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 115(1-2), pages 217-240, April.
- Kreps, David M. & Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John & Wilson, Robert, 1982.
"Rational cooperation in the finitely repeated prisoners' dilemma,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 245-252, August.
- David Kreps & Paul Milgrom & John Roberts & Bob Wilson, 2010. "Rational Cooperation in the Finitely Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma," Levine's Working Paper Archive 239, David K. Levine.
- Ernst Fehr & Georg Kirchsteiger & Arno Riedl, 1993.
"Does Fairness Prevent Market Clearing? An Experimental Investigation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(2), pages 437-459.
- Georg Kirchsteiger & Ernst Fehr & Arno Riedl, 1993. "Does Fairness Prevent Market Clearing? An Experimental Investigation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5927, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Joel Slemrod, 1996.
"High-Income Families and the Tax Changes of the 1980s: The Anatomy of Behavioral Response,"
NBER Chapters,in: Empirical Foundations of Household Taxation, pages 169-192
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joel Slemrod, 1995. "High-Income Families and the Tax Changes of the 1980s: The Anatomy of Behavioral Response," NBER Working Papers 5218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keser, Claudia & van Winden, Frans, 2000.
" Conditional Cooperation and Voluntary Contributions to Public Goods,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(1), pages 23-39, March.
- Claudia Keser & Frans A.A.M. van Winden, 2000. "Conditional Cooperation and Voluntary Contributions to Public Goods," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-011/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Swenson, Charles W., 1988. "Taxpayer behavior in response to taxation: An experimental analysis," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-28.
- Charness, Gary, 2000.
"Responsibility and effort in an experimental labor market,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 375-384, July.
- Charness, Gary B, 1999. "Responsibility And Effort In An Experimental Labor Market," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt7x98w91h, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1993.
"Incorporating Fairness into Game Theory and Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1281-1302, December.
- Matthew Rabin., 1992. "Incorporating Fairness into Game Theory and Economics," Economics Working Papers 92-199, University of California at Berkeley.
- M. Rabin, 2001. "Incorporating Fairness into Game Theory and Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 511, David K. Levine.
- Sillamaa, M. A., 1999. "Taxpayer behavior in response to taxation: comment and new experimental evidence," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 165-177.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefania Ottone & Ferruccio Ponzano, 2011.
"How people perceive the Welfare State: a real-effort experiment,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 58(2), pages 165-183, June.
- Ottone, Stefania & Ponzano, Ferruccio, 2008. "How People perceive the Welfare State. A real effort experiment," POLIS Working Papers 101, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
More about this item
Keywordstaxation and labor supply; experimental economics; taxation et offre de travail; économie expérimentale;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2005s-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.