Competition Among Securities Markets: Can the Canadian Market Survive?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Doidge, Craig & Karolyi, G. Andrew & Stulz, Rene M., 2004.
"Why are foreign firms listed in the U.S. worth more?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 205-238, February.
- Craig Doidge & G. Andrew Karolyi & Rene M. Stulz, 2001. "Why are Foreign Firms Listed in the U.S. Worth More?," NBER Working Papers 8538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Domowitz, Ian & Glen, Jack & Madhavan, Ananth, 2001.
"Liquidity, Volatility and Equity Trading Costs across Countries and over Time,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 221-255, Summer.
- Ian Domowitz & Jack Glen & Ananth Madhavan, 2000. "Liquidity, Volatility, and Equity Trading Costs Across Countries and Over Time," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 322, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ljungqvist, Alexander P. & Wilhelm, William Jr., 2002.
"IPO allocations: discriminatory or discretionary?,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 167-201, August.
- William Wilhelm & Alexander Ljungqvist, 2001. "IPO Allocations: Discriminatory or Discretionary?," OFRC Working Papers Series 2001fe08, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Ljungqvist, Alexander P. & Wilhelm Jr, William J, 2001. "IPO Allocations: Discriminatory or Discretionary?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2855, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:kap:eurfin:v:10:y:2006:i:1:p:99-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- G. Andrew Karolyi, 2006.
"The World of Cross-Listings and Cross-Listings of the World: Challenging Conventional Wisdom,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 10(1), pages 99-152.
- Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2004. "The World of Cross-Listings and Cross-Listings of the World: Challenging Conventional Wisdom," Working Paper Series 2004-14, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Stephen R Foerster & G Andrew Karolyi, 1993. "International Listings of Stocks: The Case of Canada and the U.S," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(4), pages 763-784, December.
- Michael R. King & Dan Segal, 2004. "International Cross-Listing and the Bonding Hypothesis," Staff Working Papers 04-17, Bank of Canada.
- Carmine Di Noia, 2001. "Competition and Integration among Stock Exchanges in Europe: Network Effects, Implicit Mergers and Remote Access," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 7(1), pages 39-72.
- Steil, Benn, 2001. "Creating Securities Markets in Developing Countries: A New Approach for the Age of Automated Trading," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 257-278, Summer.
- Foerster, Stephen R. & Karolyi, G. Andrew, 1998. "Multimarket trading and liquidity: a transaction data analysis of Canada-US interlistings," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 393-412, December.
- Jenkinson, Tim & Ljungqvist, Alexander, 2001. "Going Public: The Theory and Evidence on How Companies Raise Equity Finance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780198295990.
- Charles Freedman & Walter Engert, 2003. "Financial Developments in Canada: Past Trends and Future Challenges," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2003(Summer), pages 3-16.
More about this item
Keywordssecurities exchange; competition; cross-listed securities; marché boursier; concurrence; titres interlistés;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-11-22 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-FIN-2004-11-22 (Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2004s-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.