Initiatives de Promotion de la santé au travail : Un examen des enjeux et du contexte au Québec et au Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baicker, Katherine & Cutler, David M. & Song, Zirui, 2010. "Workplace Wellness Programs Can Generate Savings," Scholarly Articles 5345879, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Bertera, R.L., 1990. "The effects of workplace health promotion on absenteeism and employment costs in a large industrial population," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 80(9), pages 1101-1105.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- App, Stefanie & Merk, Janina & Buettgen, Marion, 2012. "Employer Branding: Sustainable HRM as a Competitive Advantage in the Market for High-Quality Employees," management revue - Socio-Economic Studies, Nomos Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, vol. 23(3), pages 262-278.
- Timothy Gubler & Ian Larkin & Lamar Pierce, 2018. "Doing Well by Making Well: The Impact of Corporate Wellness Programs on Employee Productivity," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 64(11), pages 4967-4987, November.
- Syon P. Bhanot & Christina A. Roberto & Anjali Chainani & Charles Williamson & Mehra den Braven, 2019. "Testing effects of loss framing and checklists: evidence from a field experiment on wellness program participation in Philadelphia," Journal of the Economic Science Association, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 5(2), pages 210-222, December.
- Homonoff, Tatiana & Willage, Barton & Willén, Alexander, 2020. "Rebates as incentives: The effects of a gym membership reimbursement program," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C).
- Nikayin, Fatemeh & Heikkilä, Marikka & de Reuver, Mark & Solaimani, Sam, 2014. "Workplace primary prevention programmes enabled by information and communication technology," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 326-332.
- Rossi, Jairus & Woods, Tim, 2020. "Understanding Shareholder Satisfaction and Retention in CSA Incentive Programs," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 51(3), November.
- Jairus J. Rossi & Timothy A. Woods & James E. Allen, 2017. "Impacts of a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Voucher Program on Food Lifestyle Behaviors: Evidence from an Employer-Sponsored Pilot Program," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-21, August.
- Liran Einav & Stephanie Lee & Jonathan Levin, 2019. "The impact of financial incentives on health and health care: Evidence from a large wellness program," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(2), pages 261-279, February.
- Elena Losina & Heidi Y Yang & Bhushan R Deshpande & Jeffrey N Katz & Jamie E Collins, 2017. "Physical activity and unplanned illness-related work absenteeism: Data from an employee wellness program," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(5), pages 1-13, May.
- Damon Jones & David Molitor & Julian Reif, 2019.
"What do Workplace Wellness Programs do? Evidence from the Illinois Workplace Wellness Study,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 134(4), pages 1747-1791.
- Damon Jones & David Molitor & Julian Reif, 2018. "What Do Workplace Wellness Programs Do? Evidence from the Illinois Workplace Wellness Study," NBER Working Papers 24229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wadhwa, Monica & Zhang, Kuangjie, 2019. "When numbers make you feel: Impact of round versus precise numbers on preventive health behaviors," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 101-111.
- Brenda Wells, 2015. "Pharmaceutical Product Development and Liability With Chantix®: A Teaching Case," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 18(2), pages 297-314, September.
- Jensen Jørgen Dejgaard & Mørkbak Morten Raun & Nordström Jonas, 2012.
"Economic Costs and Benefits of Promoting Healthy Takeaway Meals at Workplace Canteens,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 3(4), pages 1-29, December.
- Jensen, JÃ¸rgen Dejgaard & MÃ¸rkbak, Morten Raun & NordstrÃ¶m, Jonas, 2012. "Economic Costs and Benefits of Promoting Healthy Takeaway Meals at Workplace Canteens," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 1-27, December.
- Jørgen Dejgaard Jensen & Morten Raun Mørkbak & Jonas Nordström, 2011. "Economic costs and benefits of promoting healthy takeaway meals at workplace canteens," IFRO Working Paper 2011/17, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Steven F. Lehrer & Weili Ding, 2017. "Are genetic markers of interest for economic research?," IZA Journal of Labor Policy, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 6(1), pages 1-23, December.
- J Y Eng & F M Moy & A Bulgiba, 2016. "Impact of a Workplace Health Promotion Program on Employees’ Blood Pressure in a Public University," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(2), pages 1-14, February.
- Frances Rapport & Hayley Hutchings & Marcus A. Doel & Bridget Wells & Clare Clement & Stephen Mellalieu & Sergei Shubin & David Brown & Rebecca Seah & Sarah Wright & Andrew Sparkes, 2018. "How Are University Gyms Used by Staff and Students? A Mixed-Method Study Exploring Gym Use, Motivation, and Communication in Three UK Gyms," Societies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Jan M.P. de Kok, 1997. "Involuntary Absence from an Organizational Point of View," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-126/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ramón Gómez-Chacón & Nicolás Fernández-Martínez & Pablo Gálvez-Ruiz, 2021. "Healthy Students: Adaptation and Validation of the Instrument from the Workplace to the Educational Field," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-12, January.
- Bennedsen, Morten & Tsoutsoura, Margarita & Wolfenzon, Daniel, 2019. "Drivers of effort: Evidence from employee absenteeism," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(3), pages 658-684.
- Glorian Sorensen & Eve M Nagler & Pratibha Pawar & Prakash C Gupta & Mangesh S Pednekar & Gregory R Wagner, 2017. "Lost in translation: The challenge of adapting integrated approaches for worker health and safety for low- and middle-income countries," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(8), pages 1-25, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirpro:2011rp-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.