France in the Early Depression of the Thirties
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 1996|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 113, rue de Grenelle, 75700 Paris SP07|
Phone: 33 01 53 68 55 00
Fax: 33 01 53 68 55 01
Web page: http://www.cepii.fr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eichengreen, Barry & Wyplosz, Charles, 1986.
"The Economic Consequences of the Franc Poincare,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
136, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Eichengreen & Charles Wyplosz, 1986. "The Economic Consequences of the Franc Poincare," NBER Working Papers 2064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Villa, 1996. "La fonction de consommation sur longue période en France," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(1), pages 111-142.
- Foreman-Peck, James & Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Ma, Yue, 1992. "The transmission of the great depression in the United States, Britain, France and Germany," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 685-694, April.
- Peter Temin, 1993. "Transmission of the Great Depression," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 87-102, Spring.
- Bernanke, Ben S, 1983. "Nonmonetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in Propagation of the Great Depression," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 257-276, June.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 1983. "Non-Monetary Effects of the Financial Crisis in the Propagation of the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 1054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:1996-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.