Generic Consistency of the Break-Point Estimators under Specification Errors in a Multiple-Break Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Jushan Bai & Haiqiang Chen & Terence Tai-Leung Chong & Seraph Xin Wang, 2008. "Generic consistency of the break-point estimators under specification errors in a multiple-break model," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 11(2), pages 287-307, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Ping, 2015. "Consistency of the least squares estimator in threshold regression with endogeneity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 41-46.
- repec:bla:intfin:v:20:y:2017:i:1:p:64-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abi Morshed, Alaa & Andreou, E. & Boldea, Otilia, 2016. "Structural Break Tests Robust to Regression Misspecification," Discussion Paper 2016-019, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Koo, Bonsoo & Seo, Myung Hwan, 2015. "Structural-break models under mis-specification: Implications for forecasting," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 166-181.
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & Pang, Tianxiao & Zhang, Danna & Liang, Yanling, 2017. "Structural change in non-stationary AR(1) models," MPRA Paper 80510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hall Alastair & Sakkas Nikolaos, 2013. "Approximate p-Values of Certain Tests Involving Hypotheses About Multiple Breaks," Journal of Econometric Methods, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 53-67, July.
- Terence Tai-Leung Chong & Chi-Leung Wong & Venus Liew, 2006. "Estimation of the Autoregressive Order in the Presence of Measurement Errors," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(12), pages 1-10.
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & Chen, Haiqiang & Wong, Tsz Nga & Yan, Isabel K., 2015. "Estimation and Inference of Threshold Regression Models with Measurement Errors," MPRA Paper 68457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chong Terence T. L. & He Qing & Hinich Melvin J, 2008. "The Nonlinear Dynamics of Foreign Reserves and Currency Crises," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(4), pages 1-18, December.
- Huang, MeiChi, 2014. "Bubble-like housing boom–bust cycles: Evidence from the predictive power of households’ expectations," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 2-16.
- MeiChi Huang & LinYing Yeh, 2015. "Should the Fed take extra action for the recent housing bubble? Evidence from asymmetric transitory shocks," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(4), pages 762-781, October.
- Hall, Alastair R. & Han, Sanggohn & Boldea, Otilia, 2012.
"Inference regarding multiple structural changes in linear models with endogenous regressors,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 281-302.
- Alastair R. Hall & Sanggohn Han & Otilia Boldea, 2009. "Inference regarding multiple structural changes in linear models with endogenous regressors," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 125, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Huang, MeiChi & Chiang, Hsiu-Hsuan, 2017. "An early alarm system for housing bubbles," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 34-49.
- Terence Tai-Leung Chong, 2007. "Estimating the Fractionally Integrated Model with a Break in the Differencing Parameter," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(67), pages 1-10.
- Wan, Jer-Yuh & Kao, Chung-Wei, 2009. "Price discovery in Taiwan's foreign exchange market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 77-93, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:67:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Haiqiang & Chong, Terence Tai Leung & Bai, Jushan, 2012. "Theory and Applications of TAR Model with Two Threshold Variables," MPRA Paper 54527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2006:i:12:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chk:cuhked:_160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .