Ajuste estacional de series macroeconómicas chilenas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauricio Gallardo & Hernán Rubio, 2009. "Diagnóstico de estacionalidad con X-12-ARIMA," Economic Statistics Series 76, Central Bank of Chile.
- Findley, David F, et al, 1998. "New Capabilities and Methods of the X-12-ARIMA Seasonal-Adjustment Program," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(2), pages 127-152, April.
- Villarreal, Francisco G., 2005. "Elementos teóricos del ajuste estacional de series económicas utilizando X-12-ARIMA y TRAMO-SEATS," Estudios Estadísticos 38, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Simón Guerrero & René Luengo & María Pilar Pozo & Sebastián Rébora, 2012. "Nuevas series de Cuentas Nacionales encadenadas: Métodos y fuentes de estimación," Economic Statistics Series 90, Central Bank of Chile.
- Héctor Felipe Bravo & Leonardo Luna & Víctor Correa & Francisco Ruiz, 2002. "Desestacionalización de Series Económicas: el Procedimiento Usado por el Banco Central de Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 177, Central Bank of Chile.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cobb, Marcus, 2014. "Identifying the Sources of Seasonal Effects in an indirectly adjusted Chain-Linked Aggregate: A Framework for the Annual Overlap Method," MPRA Paper 58033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchee:98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.