Nuevas series de Cuentas Nacionales encadenadas: Métodos y fuentes de estimación
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Cobb & Maribel Jara, 2013. "Ajuste estacional de series macroeconómicas chilenas," Economic Statistics Series 98, Central Bank of Chile.
- Felipe Labrín & Marcelo Méndez, 2013. "Nueva Metodología de Cálculo para el Crecimiento de la Actividad Generación Eléctrica en Frecuencia Mensual," Economic Statistics Series 99, Central Bank of Chile.
- Simón Guerrero & María Pilar Pozo, 2012. "Empalme estadístico del PIB y de los componentes del gasto: Series anuales y trimestrales 1986-2003, Referencia 2008," Economic Statistics Series 91, Central Bank of Chile.
- repec:clp:wpaper:wp22 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchee:90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.