The Soviet Economy, 1917-1991: Its Life and Afterlife
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Harrison, Mark, 2017. "The Soviet Economy, 1917-1991 : Its Life and Afterlife," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1137, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Markevich, Andrei & Harrison, Mark, 2011.
"Great War, Civil War, and Recovery: Russia's National Income, 1913 to 1928,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 71(03), pages 672-703, September.
- Andrei Markevich & Mark Harrison, 2010. "Great War, Civil War, and Recovery: Russia’National Income, 1913 to 1928," Working Papers w0146, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Markevich, Andrei; Harrison, Mark, 2010. "Great War, Civil War, and Recovery: Russia’s National Income, 1913 to 1928," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 28, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
More about this item
Keywordscommand economy; communism; economic growth; incentives; power; security; Soviet Union; war economy JEL Classification: H1; N44; P20.;
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cge:wacage:327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Snape). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .